- I'm going back to school today, and I DON'T WANNA. I'm excited to see my friends again and have a good time, but I'm not in the mood for responsibility. And, well, I'm going to have a lot of responsibilities this semester. As of Tuesday, I will officially be a senior in college. Oh my gosh.
- This week was a good one, though. I hung out with my friends a lot. On Thursday a few of us headed to a lake house for the night. We talked and played games, and drank sparkling cider. It was a good time.
- THIS IS ANOTHER REMINDER THAT IF YOU ARE AT ALL INTERESTED IN GUEST POSTING OR BECOMING A CO-BLOGGER, PLEASE CONTACT ME. YOU CAN COMMENT BELOW, TWEET ME (@LEFTYREADS) OR EMAIL ME (LEFTYREADS21@GMAIL.COM)
- Heartless by Marissa Meyer
- Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley
- Top Ten 2016 Releases I Meant To Read
- Discussion: Backlist Books
- From the Page to the Stage #1: Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
- Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers
- Looking for Alaska by John Green
- Top Ten Underrated Books I've Read In The Past Few Years
- Sunday Post #28
- Reasons Book Lovers Are Masochists
- New To My Wishlist #3
Here are some highlights from my instagram account this week. Give me a follow if you want to see everything I have posted/will post!
WHAT HAS YOUR WEEK IN BOOKS AND BLOGGING LOOKED LIKE?